Thursday, May 12, 2005

I honest to God don't know what to think about anything anymore. One minute I'm getting e-mails accusing me of shit-talking about him 24/7, the next I'm getting one calling truce and apologizing, then again I'm getting one involving accusations of having said something to her about him that I never said at all. And then he gets pissed off and mad when I'm appalled that he's going to just let it all slide. Excuse me? He wasn't going to let me shit-talking slide until I proved that I never did. So why does it all get to slide for her? Because she's pregnant? Yeah. That means she can do or say anything she wants and get away with it, apparently.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be drug around in her lies anymore. I hate it. It's pissing me off and upsetting me, and I have no idea what to do about it. I'm caught in the middle. Did he really expect me to drop it after being accused of saying the things I was? Either way the outcome totally sucks ass.

And he said I was the one with the horrible mood swings. I do believe he's successfully proven that it's both of us.

With all this shit going on, I think it's totally understandable that I'm not over everything that happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home