Tuesday, May 10, 2005

You know that phrase, "Curiosity killed the cat"? Yeah. I'm definitely that cat. I know I shouldn't be reading any of what she bothers to put online, especially considering the fact that the majority of it makes no sense at all or takes forever to read because you end up reconstructing her sentences. But I know it's there. And I just can't not read it.

I just hope that the picture of a house she has up isn't one that they bought. It's new and perfectly manicured with white sidewalks, a perfect lawn and a BMW in the carport. Void of originality and character. It is suburban, and suburbia is a life-sucking, culture destorying symbol of mediocre white America.

He wrote fiction that mocked suburbia; he ranted and raved about how he hated it and had no desire or interest to reside anywhere similar to it.

Ugh. This just hasn't been my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home