Wednesday, May 04, 2005

It's only 6am, and this morning has been absolutely terrible. You'd think that after fourish months, I'd be past this. But all I've wanted all morning is to just dial his number and hear his voice on the other end. I hate myself for so badly wanting something that I can't have.

Last night a friend of mine who has gone through an equally terrible break-up told me to not move on until I felt ready. To just let myself process things as they came, and not let anyone tell me I should be moving on when I'm just not ready. My question is this. Is anyone ever ready to move on from the person they still love? And how is it that I still love him so much, and would do so much for him, despite the fact that he lied to, cheated on, betrayed, used and manipulated me?

It just doesn't make sense. I want there to be a giant red "OFF" button.





1 Comments:

Blogger melbbridgetjones said...

This is like reading what happened to me a few years back. But it took me over a year to move on and sometimes, I still think about him. Despite him STILL being with the girl he left me for! I know that I am better off, but sometimes still think about what could have been Madness..lol Wishing you the best.

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home